I love the fall! But I feel so overwhelmed! LL and I had a discussion about our goals and where we are in our journey this year. I feel like I’ve done pretty well in some areas and not so well in others.
Fall always seems like we’re turning the corner to the end of the year, but it also feels like a fresh start. So I’m revising my goals. Maybe one of the reasons I’ve not been successful is that I didn’t quite know what I wanted, and made the wrong goal. Maybe one of the reasons I’ve had trouble keeping up with my goals is that I’m now bored with the daily steps, or I’ve hit a ceiling. So 2016 goals revised:
- Fitness-This one I’m keeping exact–keep up with a small exercise daily–I’m sticking with sun saluations.
- Finances-This one I keep avoiding. So I’m going to put it on hold for now and see what my goal really is.
- Organization–I’ve cleaned out my closet to a good extent… but I’ve also seemed to fill up the empty spaces. Maybe I need to shop less!
- Book–I’m not sure why this one isn’t working. Its a big step next: publishing. I don’t know why I’m scared. I’m still waiting for help… but I think I need to start asking for help again.
- Agent-I’m in a show and reaching out to many about it. I’m going to focus on going to lots of auditions for the fall. Getting good work will get me an agent!